We are seeking a skilled Support Engineer to join a dynamic Managed Services team. In this role, you will play a vital part in providing exceptional technology support to small and medium-sized businesses. You will be on the front line of client tickets and requests, responsible for delivering Tier 2 help desk and on-site assistance, and be the primary point of escalation from Tier 1 team members, ensuring swift and effective resolution of technical issues.
Your expertise will extend to various technologies, including: Backup & Recovery Platforms, Cloud Environments, Cybersecurity, Domain Services, Firewalls, Infrastructure, Networking, Remote Tools, and VPN Solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Tier II technical hardware and software issues for clients through various channels.
- Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate support personnel, identifying urgent situations that require immediate attention.
- Provide support for MS technologies (Windows Servers & Workstations, MS 365, Email, OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint) and assist with Google & Linux Workspace as necessary.
- Employ remote monitoring and management systems, promptly addressing alerts.
- Preserve overall network health, performance, and security, and perform backup and disaster recovery for client systems.
- Assess workstation and network performance, recommending upgrades or enhancements when necessary.
- Handle project implementations and provide effective guidance to customers.
- Bach's degree OR 5+ years of experience in Managed Services
- Experience supporting project implementation in roles such as server, email & file migrations to Cloud services, Active Directory/Domain Services, and Cybersecurity.
- Advanced Certifications: MS (Azure, Hyper-V, Windows Server), CSSP, CISM, CISSP, CSSA, CompTIA A+, Ethical Hacking, Network+, Project+, VCP
- Consultative approach to troubleshooting and diagnosing advanced technical issues.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and technical services.
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
US citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
At Right Resources, our collective and individual efforts to advance diversity, inclusion, and equality throughout our organization are part of our commitment to creating a stronger company. We have longstanding partnerships and relationships with companies including LinkedIn and Indeed, where we post jobs and source talent, who share our values in promoting diversity, inclusion, and equality. Proactive efforts at inclusion by our staff and our company achieve improved outcomes, internally and externally. We will keep doing more and continue to be diligent in our effort to fight against discrimination and all racial, gender, and sexual orientation injustices in ourselves and in those around us.
We do not require applicants to fill out any gender, race, or sexual orientation information on any of our job applications because we welcome a diverse pool of talent, and we include the following message on all of our advertised positions to encourage applicants to apply without concern for unlawful or unethical discrimination from our team.
Right Resources, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Right Resources, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and ,training.