Bellese Technologies is charged with maintaining and improving the software at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) that supports the Hospital Quality Reporting program. Thousands of hospitals across the country depend on these systems to submit quality measure data that reflects the care beneficiaries receive in their facility. Our teams will continuously strive to modernize these systems, while improving them in ways that reduce provider burden and minimize costs to CMS. We do this through HCD and Service design practices, product thinking, and skilled engineering. At Bellese, we’re relentlessly focused on enabling and empowering providers to focus on improving the quality and safety of patient care.
Bellese Technologies is looking for someone with a passion for solving big problems in healthcare. We need test engineers who love to build software that lead to performant, elegant, and useful solutions used by millions of Americans. People use our solutions to provide information about care and coverage when it is needed most to make decisions about their health. We develop digital services that empower patients and caregivers with cost and quality information, as they have come to expect.
- Develop secured digital services that provide healthcare quality transparency to millions of Americans.
- Sit in the customer’s and user’s shoes. You seek to understand and empathize with the users and their goals – their problems are your problems.
- Reduce ambiguity in problems through quantitative and qualitative research.
- You work with your team to go to the source and make sure you truly understand the issues that the providers and customers want to be solved.
- Ruthlessly prioritize the right features and solutions.
- Measure results. You define success through clear metrics so the customer can see what works and what doesn’t.
- Succinctly communicate or demonstrate issues to your team, and lead the thought process of your team to drive toward feasible, viable, and highly-usable solutions.
- Work with customer support and user research to identify current user experience issues, and drive measurable improvements.
- Work as a part of an agile software development team. You’re a creative thinker and skilled communicator who thrives in cross-functional teams.
- Translate ideas into actionable, testable solutions, and working with engineering teams to define and implement those solutions.
- Engage and communicate with both technical and non-technical folks.
- Bachelor of Science in a related discipline or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of professional experience
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving software.
- Developing, interacting with, maintaining, and improving APIs
- Developing new features using the API first design approach.
- Developing new features using acceptance test-driven development.
- Working in and small feature delivery teams: cross-functional, cross-component team that completes many end-to-end customer features, one by one.
- Participating in product strategy, product design and product development activities.
- Using lean and agile work management and engineering practices.
- Managing project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Implementing test automation framework.
- Automating unit, functional, end-to-end, and non functional tests including performance, security and accessibility.
- Working with test automation tools such as Cypress or Cucumber.
- Working with the following: web application development, unix/linux environments, developing large scale systems and API services, secured REST-based API endpoints, Acceptance and Unit Testing.
US citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
At Right Resources, our collective and individual efforts to advance diversity, inclusion, and equality throughout our organization are part of our commitment to creating a stronger company. We have longstanding partnerships and relationships with companies including LinkedIn and Indeed, where we post jobs and source talent, who share our values in promoting diversity, inclusion, and equality. Proactive efforts at inclusion by our staff and our company achieve improved outcomes, internally and externally. We will keep doing more and continue to be diligent in our effort to fight against discrimination and all racial, gender, and sexual orientation injustices in ourselves and in those around us.
We do not require applicants to fill out any gender, race, or sexual orientation information on any of our job applications because we welcome a diverse pool of talent, and we include the following message on all of our advertised positions to encourage applicants to apply without concern for unlawful or unethical discrimination from our team.
Right Resources, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Right Resources, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.