This company provides market intelligence and sales tools to a nationally branded health insurer. They are making many significant investments in numerous product offerings and technical solutions. They anticipate a great deal of growth in the coming years. The Sr. Splunk Security Engineer will be responsible for administering and maintaining healthy safety infrastructure.
- Administer and maintain healthy security infrastructure, interact with vendors and management to execute proper support processes to meet the company’s needs.
- Work with other engineers and technicians to fulfill technology solutions and support processes that maintain network and application stability
- Maintain implementation and change control documentation for system changes
- Engineer, build, configure, test, and deploy security infrastructure
- Meet schedules & goals, understand priorities for assigned tasks, create project plans
- Participate in reviewing and maintaining IT security policies and procedures in conjunction with the Director of Information Security
- Proven background in developing and giving presentations, strong written and verbal communications
- 5+ years of hands on experience with:
- Vulnerability Managements Programs
- Experience working within a HITRUST framework
- Experience working with
- Crowdstrike Falcon, EDR, CASB, IAM or O365 Admin
- Data Loss Prevention
- Project Management
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Pen testing concepts
US citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
At Right Resources, our collective and individual efforts to advance diversity, inclusion, and equality throughout our organization are part of our commitment to creating a stronger company. We have longstanding partnerships and relationships with companies including LinkedIn and Indeed, where we post jobs and source talent, who share our values in promoting diversity, inclusion, and equality. Proactive efforts at inclusion by our staff and our company achieve improved outcomes, internally and externally. We will keep doing more and continue to be diligent in our effort to fight against discrimination and all racial, gender, and sexual orientation injustices in ourselves and in those around us.
We do not require applicants to fill out any gender, race, or sexual orientation information on any of our job applications because we welcome a diverse pool of talent, and we include the following message on all of our advertised positions to encourage applicants to apply without concern for unlawful or unethical discrimination from our team.
Right Resources, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Right Resources, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.