Bellese Technologies is looking for someone with a passion for solving big problems in healthcare. We need engineers who love to build software that lead to performant, elegant, and useful solutions used by millions of Americans. People use our solutions to provide information about care and coverage when it is needed most to make decisions about their health. We develop digital services that empower patients and caregivers with cost and quality information, as they have come to expect.
This position is on the QMARS contract. QMARS allows Beneficiary Family Centered Care (BFCC) Quality Improvement Organizations (QIOs) to enter and process online case reviews. It also provides CMS and QIOs the ability to track, monitor, analyze, and evaluate the effectiveness of case review processes through reports and data analytics. QIOs typically work with systems that collect data on hospitals to ensure at an institutional level, that they are following standards and procedures. QMARS is a system that collects claims/case data on actual Medicare/Medicaid beneficiaries. It’s used to justify a beneficiary’s claim or case against any particular hospital.
- Sit in the customer’s and user’s shoes: you seek to understand and empathize with the users and their goals – their problems are your problems
- Reducing ambiguity in problems through quantitative and qualitative research – you work with your team to go to the source and make sure you truly understand the issues that the providers and customers want to be solved.
- Ruthlessly prioritizing the right features and solutions, and knowing how to define “right”
- Measuring results: you define success through clear metrics so the customer can see what works
- Succinctly communicating or demonstrating issues to your team, and leading the thought process of your team to drive toward feasible, viable, and highly usable solutions
- Work with your team to go to the source and make sure you truly understand the issues that the providers and customers want to be solved
- Translate ideas into actionable, testable solutions, and work with engineering teams to define and implement those solutions.
- Working a part of an agile software development team – you’re a creative thinker and skilled communicator who thrives in cross-functional teams
- Translating ideas into actionable, testable solutions, and working with engineering teams to define and implement those solutions
- Releasing and supporting software systems to healthcare providers
- Managing a product backlog (Epics, Features, User Stories) in support of a strategic Product Roadmap
- Engage and communicate with both technical and non-technical folks
- All stages of the product development lifecycle – from research through design inception through implementation
- Able to translate ideas into actionable solutions
- Comfort working with engineering teams to implement solutions
- Able to analyze insights and complex problems
- High comfort level with product development lifecycle – from research, through design inception, through implementation
- Designing enterprise-scale, cloud-based architectures that maximizing performance while minimizing costs
- Solving complex data-intensive solutions using the latest streaming, big-data technologies
- Using an API-First approach to create flexible, scalable solutions
- Leveraging cloud IaC and build tools (Lambda, API Gateway, Docker, Terraform, Jest, Mocha/Chai, CloudFormation, Kubernetes) to automate the build and deploy processes
US citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
At Right Resources, our collective and individual efforts to advance diversity, inclusion, and equality throughout our organization are part of our commitment to creating a stronger company. We have longstanding partnerships and relationships with companies including LinkedIn and Indeed, where we post jobs and source talent, who share our values in promoting diversity, inclusion, and equality. Proactive efforts at inclusion by our staff and our company achieve improved outcomes, internally and externally. We will keep doing more and continue to be diligent in our effort to fight against discrimination and all racial, gender, and sexual orientation injustices in ourselves and in those around us.
We do not require applicants to fill out any gender, race, or sexual orientation information on any of our job applications because we welcome a diverse pool of talent, and we include the following message on all of our advertised positions to encourage applicants to apply without concern for unlawful or unethical discrimination from our team.
Right Resources, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Right Resources, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.