Bellese Technologies is looking for someone with a passion for solving big problems in healthcare. We need engineers who love to build software that lead to performant, elegant, and useful solutions used by millions of Americans. People use our solutions to provide information about care and coverage when it is needed most to make decisions about their health. We develop digital services that empower patients and caregivers with cost and quality information, as they have come to expect.
This position is on the QMARS contract. QMARS allows Beneficiary Family Centered Care (BFCC) Quality Improvement Organizations (QIOs) to enter and process online case reviews. It also provides CMS and QIOs the ability to track, monitor, analyze, and evaluate the effectiveness of case review processes through reports and data analytics. QIOs typically work with systems that collect data on hospitals to ensure at an institutional level, that they are following standards and procedures. QMARS is a system that collects claims/case data on actual Medicare/Medicaid beneficiaries. It’s used to justify a beneficiary’s claim or case against any particular hospital.
- Participate in product discussions with the product owner, users, and infrastructure and feature development teams to understand and define acceptance criteria, and estimate user stories
- Continuous research and prototype of emerging technologies to recommend for feature development teams
- Work closely with infrastructure and feature development teams to develop secure, fault-tolerant and scalable application architectures
- Work closely with software engineers to integrate with external enterprise systems
- Work in an agile environment, delivering incremental product functionality in short iterations
- Share the vision for system architecture with technical and non-technical team members and stakeholders
- Explain not only “how” a system should be built, but articulating “why” it should be built that way
- Design enterprise-scale, cloud-based architectures that maximizing performance while minimizing costsSolving complex data-intensive solutions using the latest streaming, big-data technologies
- Use the API-First approach to create flexible, scalable solutions
- Leveraging cloud IaC and build tools (Lambda, API Gateway, Terraform, Jest, Mocha/Chai, CloudFormation, Kubernetes) to automate the build and deploy processes
- Able to translate ideas into actionable solutions
- Comfort working with engineering teams to implement solutions
- Able to analyze insights and complex problems
- High comfort level with product development lifecycle – from research, through design inception, through implementation
- Demonstrate strong collaboration and inter-team skills- ability to listen and consider input from team members
- Designing an application architecture for infrastructure & feature development teams.
- Technically lead and coach full-stack software engineers and aid infrastructure.
- Designing and implementing full-stack application architectures that are secure and can scale with load.
- Research and prototype emerging technologies
- Design and develop scalable and fault-tolerant APIs
- Working with API authorization specifications
US citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
At Right Resources, our collective and individual efforts to advance diversity, inclusion, and equality throughout our organization are part of our commitment to creating a stronger company. We have longstanding partnerships and relationships with companies including LinkedIn and Indeed, where we post jobs and source talent, who share our values in promoting diversity, inclusion, and equality. Proactive efforts at inclusion by our staff and our company achieve improved outcomes, internally and externally. We will keep doing more and continue to be diligent in our effort to fight against discrimination and all racial, gender, and sexual orientation injustices in ourselves and in those around us.
We do not require applicants to fill out any gender, race, or sexual orientation information on any of our job applications because we welcome a diverse pool of talent, and we include the following message on all of our advertised positions to encourage applicants to apply without concern for unlawful or unethical discrimination from our team.
Right Resources, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Right Resources, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.