The Project Manager will thrive in an Agile environment supporting Salesforce contracts and subcontracts in a client-facing capacity, advancing project activities and deliverables to meet customer needs. They will assist in leading the team, attending Agile ceremonies, growing and enhancing methodologies, and staying focused on leading a highly efficient team. The PM must be capable of initiating and running new projects with little guidance from senior leadership.
- Projects and programs: Lead and oversee the delivery of operations, services, and software development
- Staffing: Plan and manage resources and allocations
- Budgeting: Develop and track actuals
- Schedules: Create and review for projects
- Agile: Participate in and support ceremonies, integrate and support Scrum team, resolve conflicts, and support strategic direction
- Participate in and lead business development activities including networking events, partnership meetings, and writing proposals
- Support resource planning and management across the Salesforce practice
- Support and nurture the company’s Salesforce community of practice
- PMP certification
- 10 years professional experience, 5+ years managing government contracts
- 5+ of management experience, leading teams of more than 10 people
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree (4 years Government contractor experience may substitute)
- Security Clearance – ability to obtain Public Trust level clearance
- Previous Salesforce experience and certifications desired (but not required), or experience with ServiceNow, Pega, Appian, or Camunda
- Strong skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Ability to multi-task and simultaneously perform business development and implementation work
US citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
At Right Resources, our collective and individual efforts to advance diversity, inclusion, and equality throughout our organization are part of our commitment to creating a stronger company. We have longstanding partnerships and relationships with companies including LinkedIn and Indeed, where we post jobs and source talent, who share our values in promoting diversity, inclusion, and equality. Proactive efforts at inclusion by our staff and our company achieve improved outcomes, internally and externally. We will keep doing more and continue to be diligent in our effort to fight against discrimination and all racial, gender, and sexual orientation injustices in ourselves and in those around us.
We do not require applicants to fill out any gender, race, or sexual orientation information on any of our job applications because we welcome a diverse pool of talent, and we include the following message on all our advertised positions to encourage applicants to apply without concern for unlawful or unethical discrimination from our team.
Right Resources, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Right Resources, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.