The company is a small but exponentially growing corporate team, even during COVID, working on developing new technologies to support the business’s needs. The individual will be working on a private and small team with the opportunity to make a lasting impact as we build modern, scalable cloud-based applications on the Microsoft Azure platform.
This company is looking for a Director of Information Technology to lead its Technical Operations (TechOps) Team. This is a position with a stable, growing company offering long-term career opportunities, competitive pay, excellent health care benefits, 401K matching, life insurance, continuing education, awesome new technology, and other great perks. This hybrid-remote role combines a collaborative environment with work-life balance, offering a floating remote day each week.
- Guide the Tech Ops team to provide needed technical capabilities, tools, training, and Help Desk support
- You will manage, direct, design, and support all IT solutions
- Provide functional oversight with a forward-looking view
- Ensure compliance across the organization
- Assist in managing the IT budget
- Implement necessary processes and controls to protect/secure data and systems
- Maintain service level agreements for company hardware, software and IT services
- Collaborate with all corporate departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
- 7+ years’ experience managing IT-related functions
- Demonstrated knowledge, and experience with:
- Hybrid and Cloud network and systems
- Virtualization concepts and techniques
- Microsoft Azure and 365 environments
- Windows-based environments
- Securing networks and resources to prevent cyberattacks, data breaches, etc
US citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
At Right Resources, our collective and individual efforts to advance diversity, inclusion, and equality throughout our organization are part of our commitment to creating a stronger company. We have longstanding partnerships and relationships with companies including LinkedIn and Indeed, where we post jobs and source talent, who share our values in promoting diversity, inclusion, and equality. Proactive efforts at inclusion by our staff and our company achieve improved outcomes, internally and externally. We will keep doing more and continue to be diligent in our effort to fight against discrimination and all racial, gender, and sexual orientation injustices in ourselves and in those around us.
We do not require applicants to fill out any gender, race, or sexual orientation information on any of our job applications because we welcome a diverse pool of talent, and we include the following message on all of our advertised positions to encourage applicants to apply without concern for unlawful or unethical discrimination from our team.
Right Resources, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Right Resources, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.