The company is a digital agency who has been recognized by Drupal World and Clutch for managing award-winning websites and digital experiences. They are continuously adding new teammates, most of which have been added amidst the Covid challenges, and they are deeply funded by a venture capital group who has a vested interest in the company’s growth.
The company is seeking a Digital Project Manager to lead website implementations and digital strategy efforts. The Digital Project Manager is the main point of contact for the clients and is responsible for leading project reviews, making sure the project adheres to the budget and ensuring customer satisfaction through reporting and technical performance.
- Manage all aspects of the project regardless of location
- Manage cross-functional teams including financial aspects of projects
- Manage enterprise-level web development projects from start to finish ensuring on time deliver
- Drive the overall strategy for the client’s website and MarTech efforts
- Communicate project status, roadblocks, and solutions to clients
- Retain a very high client satisfaction rating throughout
- 4+ years of related industry experience
- Experience managing enterprise level website implementations
- Knowledgeable in both waterfall and agile project management
- Experience in the following areas:
- Leading projects with large CMS implementation efforts
- Google Analytics
- SEO and search marketing best practices
- Conducting usability testing
- Information architecture
- US citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
At Right Resources, our collective and individual efforts to advance diversity, inclusion, and equality throughout our organization are part of our commitment to creating a stronger company. We have longstanding partnerships and relationships with companies including Linkedin and Indeed, where we post jobs and source talent, who share our values in promoting diversity, inclusion, and equality. Proactive efforts at inclusion by our staff and our company achieve improved outcomes, internally and externally. We will keep doing more and continue to be diligent in our effort to fight against discrimination and all racial, gender, and sexual orientation injustices in ourselves and in those around us.
We do not require applicants to fill out any gender, race, or sexual orientation information on any of our job applications because we welcome a diverse pool of talent, and we include the following message on all of our advertised positions to encourage applicants to apply without concern for unlawful or unethical discrimination from our team.
Right Resources, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Right Resources, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.