We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Capture Manager to join our rapidly growing organization. As a Capture Manager, you will be responsible for leading the pursuit and capture of new business opportunities, ensuring that our company remains at the forefront of the industry.
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritize business opportunities in line with the company’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Develop and lead a cross-functional team to formulate and execute winning capture strategies.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers, partners, and industry stakeholders.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to stay informed of industry trends and emerging opportunities.
- Manage all aspects of the capture process, from opportunity identification to proposal development and delivery.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and technical teams to develop compelling value propositions and competitive bids.
- Provide thought leadership and innovative ideas to enhance the company’s position in the market.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field; advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business development, capture management, or a related field.
- Experience working with Govwin, USASpending, SAM.gov, and other public data sources to conduct capture and competitive research.
- Proven track record of successfully leading the capture of new business opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
At the start of employment is expected to be between $100,000 and $140,000 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, dependent upon the position offered.
US citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
At Right Resources, our collective and individual efforts to advance diversity, inclusion, and equality throughout our organization are part of our commitment to creating a stronger company. We have longstanding partnerships and relationships with companies including LinkedIn and Indeed, where we post jobs and source talent, who share our values in promoting diversity, inclusion, and equality. Proactive efforts at inclusion by our staff and our company achieve improved outcomes, internally and externally. We will keep doing more and continue to be diligent in our effort to fight against discrimination and all racial, gender, and sexual orientation injustices in ourselves and in those around us.
We do not require applicants to fill out any gender, race, or sexual orientation information on any of our job applications because we welcome a diverse pool of talent, and we include the following message on all of our advertised positions to encourage applicants to apply without concern for unlawful or unethical discrimination from our team.
Right Resources, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Right Resources, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.